At HWEnergy we set out to achieve the highest standards every time.
We apply our own strict quality control guidelines to all our work and have detailed procedures to check progress and the satisfaction of our clients at every stage of a biomass boiler install or ongoing service plan.
We are accredited by all relevant bodies for the design, installation and service of wood-fuelled biomass energy systems. We hold BSL accreditation for our wood fuel supply.
Our recent awards
- Winner, Scottish Green Energy Awards 2016 – ‘Sustainable Scotland Award’ in partnership with North Ayrshire Council
- Winner, Heating & Ventilation News Awards – ‘Renewable Project of the Year 2014 – Public Sector’
- Finalist, Heating & Ventilation News Awards – ‘Service and Maintenance Initiative of the Year 2014’
- Winner of ‘Building Services’ category of the UK wide Construction News – Specialist Awards 2011
- Winner of ‘Green Apple’ – Best Practice Award 2011
- Scottish Green Energy Awards – Nominated 2011
Our biomass energy accreditation
- Approved supplier Biomass Suppliers List
- BSI: ISO 9001: 2008 Management Systems accredited
- Acclaim Accreditation SSIP Health & Safety
- B&ES registered heat meter assessor
Government groups, memberships and affiliations
- Scottish Government Wood Fuel Task Force
- Biomass Air Quality Steering group
- Renewable Heat Task Group
- Renewable Industry Advisory Group to Scottish Government
- Scottish Governmernment District Heating Expert Group
- Scottish Renewables