HWEnergy will be exhibiting at the 2016 International Low Carbon Heat & Water Conference, 23rd Feb, Glasgow Royal Concert Hall.
This free to attend one day event is designed for:
- Water and energy utility companies
- Companies supplying into the water and/ or heat sectors
- Large industrial water users and heat generators
- Facilities managers in local authorities, housing associations, universities, NHS and other large public or private estates
- Project developers, investors, planners, consultants, government agency enablers, researchers
The event will feature company presentations, networking sessions and international case studies. Click here to register your attendance and schedule a meeting with HWEnergy to discuss your biomass, biomass CHP or district heating project. We look forward to seeing you there!