Eliminate the instabilty of fuel price fluctuations, save money and support the environment
Keeping overheads to a minimum is crucial to the sustainability of any organisation. On average 80% of all energy expenditure is through heating and hot water, so by finding a more cost efficient way to keep your buildings warm you can have a significant impact on your operating costs.
The benefits of biomass heating for charities and not-for-profit organisations
Switching to a wood-fuelled or biomass heating system allows you to:
- cut costs – wood pellet and wood chip are cheaper than fossil fuel equivalents
- reduce reliance on fluctuations in fossil fuel prices
- deliver a significant payback on investment through RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive)
- make a substantial contribution to sustainability targets
- contribute to the local economy by supporting local fuel suppliers and tree growers
- have a chain of custody for your fuel
We work with businesses and organisations of all types advising them on how to make the move to biomass heating. We’re not just a biomass boiler supplier, we provide a fully comprehensive service designed to support you in years to come.
Make Biomass work for you
Get in touch below and speak to one of our team to discuss your plans.